The Academic Council of the East European National University named after Lesya Ukrainka
The Academic Council was founded for the consideration of the most important issues referring to the University activity.
In its work the Academic Council is guided by the Academic Council Regulations elaborated in accordance to the Law of Ukraine “For High Education”, judicial normative acts of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Statute of the East European National University named after Lesya Ukrainka.
The Academic Council Staff is approved by the order of the Rector of the University.
The patterns of the University papers are as following:
- an excerpt from minutes of a chair;
- a list of documents for a post of a head of a chair;
- a list of the documents for the post of a chair professor (for competitors with doctor degree);
- a list of the documents for the professor post (for competitors without doctor degree);
- a list of the documents for a senior lecturer science status – for Honored Art Workers and specialists in Physical Training and sports without science degree;
- a list of the scientific articles and teaching and methodological elaborations;
- an excerpt from a service record;
- a reference for science status conferment;
- the requirements for scientific articles, for teaching and methodological elaborations.