The Recor thanked Lutsk City Council, Hryhorii Pustovit and the deputies in particular, for close and fruitful cooperation with the University.
“I am sure that the University possesses good academic and staff capacity. Our workers and students may be of use in developing various governmental programs for the improvement of urban environment. We are going to enroll in such programs and do the necessary work, so you can rely on us”, Anatolii Tsios said.
In addition, the University Rector expressed several ideas on the cooperation; namely, Anatolii Vasyliovych and Hryhorii Olexandrovych talked about the possible public outreach on the functioning of the University laboratories. During the meeting they also discussed the support of international students studying in Lutsk by the City Counsel.
Hryhorii Pustovit assured Anatolii Tsios that the city and the University are interdependent. “A successful university makes a successful city, and vice versa. That is why we are more than interested in the accomplishments of your University”, Hryhorii Pustovit said, adding that the City Council is ready to work with the students.
According to the Memorandum, Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University is to take measures in the following spheres:
- joint participation in development and implementation of international technical support programs;
- conduction of legal evaluation of texts proposed for consideration by the City Council;
- organization of sociological surveys and their analysis for political implications;
- organization and participation in the meetings of scientists and small and medium-sized businesses representatives, as well as representatives of industrial and municipal enterprises;
- providing translation service;
- developing tourist routes in Lutsk;
- geoinformational simulation and mapping of geoecosystems;
promoting the implementation of dual education